Beach, barn, ballroom, DIY? There's so much to choose from!Read More
The love of your life got down on one knee, looked into your eyes and told you he wanted to spend the rest of his life making you as happy as you make him – Congratulations! What an exciting and memorable time… but now what?! JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions is always giving us the best wedding planning tips, and now she’s giving us tips on what to do after you get engaged.
2. Put together your projected guest list so you can have a sense of the size and scope of the wedding.
4. Hire a wedding planner, who will help you avoid any pitfalls.
5. Put together a Pinterest board to see the style.
6. Invite your bridal party – using of the new trends how to ask your bridal party to be in the wedding.
7. Get a massage, to help you relax and enjoy the process (with your fiance).
8. Be realistic about your goals and expectations.
9. Take the moms out to lunch so they can meet and let them enjoy the process with you.
10. Set aside a date night with your fiance so you do not lose each other in the planning process.
Let the planning begin!