Wedding Planning 101
The holiday season is one of the best times of the year, but for some it can bring stress. TakeRead More
Who doesn’t love New Year’s Eve? It’s pretty much the most fabulous day of the year…so why not pair it with the soon-to-be most fabulous event of your life–your wedding! Here are a few more reasons to ring in the New Year on your big day…
3. Your guestbook can be taken to a whole other level. Get this one here.
4. You can shamelessly indulge in your love for sparkles–and your bridesmaids will thank you for it. We found this striking gold number at LuLu’s.
5. You’ll be with everyone you love when the clock strikes 12.
6. Noisemakers make the cutest little favors. Get these here.
7. You can have table numbers represent your new resolutions as a couple (and keep them forever). Or have guests write their own down and submit them!
8. Getting kissed at midnight is pretty much guaranteed.
9. Champagne. Everywhere. Give mini bottles out as favors, sign a bottle as a guestbook…or just drink lots of it!
10. Your desserts will completely dazzle. Get these cupcake toppers on Etsy.
11. Being that the big moment doesn’t come until midnight, your venue may offer an extended package that lasts until the early hours of the morning. This is key if you’re the type that never wants the party to end!
12. If your reception is also a hotel, you and your guests can rent rooms so you’ll never have to worry about getting safe rides home.
13. You’ll have even more reasons to celebrate on your anniversary.
A word of advice: If you’re thinking of having a fabulous New Years Eve wedding, be sure you book your venue far in advance. Lots of venues offer a New Years Eve dinner party to the public, and (depending on if they are in high demand) may not offer a private venue that evening. The same goes for your wedding music. Nail down your favorite band/deejay before they are booked!
Did you have an amazing New Years Eve wedding? Tell us about it! You could be featured on our site or in our magazine! Submit here!