Your ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and everyone had a simply fabulous time…so what’s next? It’s now time to thank your incredible vendors, who worked extremely hard to take the perfect picture, play all your favorite songs, serve your 200+ hungry guests and make each and every attendant at your wedding happy and comfortable.
But if you’re not the type who’s good with words or somehow in the midst of all the bubbly sipping, you simply forgot (you’re human, it happens) you may want to opt for one or more of these five ways to say THANKS for incredible service.
1. A generous tip. While some wedding vendors such as the maître d’ and limo driver typically have gratuity added in to their contract, most others do not. Discuss a budget with your groom that includes ample space for tips.
2. A handwritten thank you card. Nothing sincerely says thank you quite like a handwritten note. Detail just what you loved about their service and how they made your day all the more special.
3. A good review. Writing a rave review can easily drum up future business–and that’s something your vendors will certainly be grateful for!
4. A recommendation to friends and family members. Speaking of business, recommending your stupendous vendors to other wedding planning couples is a thoughtful gift for all parties across the board.
5. A shout-out on your/their social media page. Like a rave review, showing a little love on social media can go a long way. Tag your vendors in your wedding photos or post your wedding memories on their page–it lets all their existing followers know they did a bang up job, and may even earn them a few more fans from your camp!
Above all, it’s about letting your vendors know that you’re truly grateful for how much they put into making your dream wedding come to life!
Who were your rock-star vendors? Tell us! Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org