Designer trends for the Spring 2014 Bride more »
Great new bridal books for your wedding bookshelf, packed with ideas and advice. more »
Jan 2, 2013 in Details
There's nothing more festive than Champagne for your wedding reception. Here's a guide to what to serve... more »
Don't forget to add a menu to each of your guests' plates! more »
Classic pieces to invest in now, which you're sure to wear for the rest of your life. more »
Serve up a fun groom's cake with his favorite sport or activity as the theme. more »
Insider Videos from New Jersey Bride
A new series taking New Jersey Bride editors inside the doors of some of the best wedding halls and other resources in the state
- Play media
- Pause media
- Play next media
- Play previous media
- Destroy media
- Set volume (0.5)
- load media 'mix1'
- load media 'mix2'
- load media 'local_playlist1'
- load media 3
- load media 5
- load media 'mix1/local1'
- load media 'youtube_playlist5/youtube_video_query1'
- load media 'mix2/youtube_single1'
- load media 'vimeo_playlist2/vimeo_user1'
- load media 'vimeo_playlist5/vimeo_album3'
- Get description from media 0
- Get description from media 3
- Get description from media 'mix1/vimeo_single3'
- Get description from media 'mix1/youtube_single2'
- Get description from media 'mix1/local2'
New Jersey Bride Blogs
Molly's Altar Ego - NJ Bride Editor keeps you up to date on everything bridal.
Real Weddings - A gallery of photos from NJ's best weddings
Aisle Files - Practical tips from NJ bridal author Sharon Naylor
Wedding Gowns - Check out this season's gowns straight off the runway
Can’t find the perfect venue? Need a salon suggestion? Ask the editor any of your wedding questions.