Honeymoons & Travel
To avoid the stress, the team at Hollywood POP Gallery has put together their top 5 pieces of advice toRead More
In this day and age of the internet and endless travel apps, many couples assume that they can find a great deal on their own, without the need for help. They also assume that a travel agent will cost them more. Both of these thoughts are not true. Here’s why I highly recommend a travel agent, especially for a trip as important as your honeymoon:
1. They are experts on all areas of the world and know why Aruba shouldn’t be your first choice if you love all-inclusives…and can walk you through the pros and cons of all Sandals properties.
2. They will find the best deals and rates. They are members of travel organizations that have access to bulk pricing, so they can get deals you won’t get anywhere else.
3. They’re paid by the resorts, so their fee doesn’t come out of your pocket.
4. They can get your free upgrades and perks that you wouldn’t be able to get on your own.
5. They’re indispensable if you miss your flight, you have problems at your hotel, you need to end your trip early or there are weather-related problems. You never know what could happen, and to have a travel expert just a phone call away to help out during unexpected issues is priceless.
Here are two that I know personally and couldn’t recommend more. They’re highly knowledgeable and will walk you through the entire process!
And the amazing over-the-water bungalow pictured above is at Sandals South Coast in Jamaica. Both Tahryn and Vicki can give you more details! I’ve been there and the rooms are spectacular!