Favors & Gifts
We can’t think of a better sweet send-off for your guests.Read More
A simple wedding cake is just not enough anymore! Brides—and their guests—are requesting dessert buffets, complete with every treat you’ve ever dreamed of: cupcakes, truffles, cookies, macarons, parfaits, chocolate-covered strawberries, brownies, doughnuts, pie, cake pops, candy and more. Any sweet goes!
Here are some tips for setting up your dessert bar:
1. Keep it cool. Be sure your table is not in direct sunlight, causing all of the goodies to melt.
2. Provide access from both sides. Don’t push the table up against a wall or crowd chairs around it. This could impede guests and cause a long line.
3. Create high-low displays. Just as you would with centerpieces, create drama with high and low trays, tiered platters, bowls and apothecary jars.
4. ID your treats with fun tags. Guests like to know what they’re choosing.
5. Coordinate your tablecloth. Don’t forget to pick out linens that complement your wedding colors.
6. Keep candles off the table. Don’t risk any accidents!
7. Make it easy for guests to serve themselves. Be sure to provide plenty of spoons, scoops, tongs, knives and servers.
8. Supply favor baggies and boxes so guests can bring some treats home.