Celebrities are often the biggest trendsetters. They take giant risks in fashion that can sometimes start a global sensation. And sometimes, they miss the mark completely. Either way, we’re inspired by their boldness, and have to commend them for being so gutsy!
Here’s a list of celebrity brides who decided to go the unconventional route and wear a colorful gown on their wedding day, instead of traditional white. Which one is your favorite?
1. Jessica Beil in pink; Giambattista Valli.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker in black; designer unknown.
3. Keira Knightley in blush pink; Chanel.
4. Julianne Moore in lilac; Prada.
5. Dita Von Tees in purple; Vivienne Westwood.
6. Gwen Stefani in pink ombre; John Galliano.
7. Elizabeth Taylor in yellow; Irene Sharaff.
8. Anne Hathaway in blush pink; Valentino Garavani.
9. Amber Tamblyn in Marigold; designer unknown.
10. Kelis in green; designer unknown.
11. Kaley Cuoco in pink; Vera Wang.
12. Sharon Stone in blush; Vera Wang.
Do you believe that all brides should wear white? Or are you a fan of non-traditional wedding gowns? Post your comment below! And don’t forget to PIN your favorite gowns!
Follow Denise on Twitter.