New Years Eve is one of the most exciting nights of the year. The glitz…the gold…the champagne! What’s not to love?
Make your NYE party one to remember for years to come with these creative tips by JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions Wedding Planners. And from all of us at New Jersey Bride, have a safe and memorable New Year!
1. Start the party after 10:00 PM.
2. Serve plenty of appetizers and cocktail hour selections. Food stations make for easy snacking all night!
3. Consider having a countdown for the midnight hour. If you’re super crafty, construct a real ball drop using a disco ball!
4. Have a photo station, complete with top hats and NYE props.
5. Use clocks on the escort cards and invitations.
6. For color-schemes, think glitzy gold and silver.
7. Make it a black tie event.
8. Provide shuttle services and taxi services, so no one drinks and drives.
9. Have balloons drop from the ceiling at midnight!
10. A champagne station is a must.
11. Serve breakfast foods after midnight; Fill a buffet breakfast bar with pancakes, donuts, and morning favorites. Don’t forget the omelet station!
How are you spending New Years Eve?