Looking to rent a food truck for your wedding day? Here’s our list of some of the best food trucks in New Jersey, ranging from tacos and pizza, to cupcakes and sweet and savory waffles! Whether you’re looking to serve your guests dinner or if you just want some delicious late-night snacks, here are some of our favorite choices. (Let us know if we missed any food trucks and we’ll add it to our list!)
AMERICAN FOOD TRUCKS:
• Ahh! La Cart, Monroe Township. Hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, tacos and more.
• Chopping Block, Jersey City. American food with a gourmet twist.
• Dark Side of the Moo, Jersey City. American food with an exotic twist.
• Five Sisters Food Company, Tuckerton. Various foods, plus they offer a BBQ pig roast.
• Fork in the Road, Jackson. Breakfast, burgers, fast food, hot dogs and sandwiches.
• The Outslider, Newark. Sliders and fries.
• Pudgey’s Street Food, Flemington. Gourmet hot dogs, fresh-cut fries, foods you crave.
• Romano’s Disco Fries, Brick. Inventive pub grub.
• WTF Food Truck, Trenton. Varied menus to fit your venue.
MEXICAN FOOD TRUCKS
• El Chilango Taqueria, Jersey City
• Mexi-Flip Taco Truck, Newark
• Taco Shelly’s, New Brunswick
• Taqueria Autentica, Montclair
• Anns Catering Truck, Montclair. Jerk Chicken, coconut shrimp and empanadas.
• El Lechon de Negron, Union County
• Empanada Express, Old Bridge
• Empanada Guy, Old Bridge
• Empanada Lady, Montclair
• Empanada Mania, Bergen County
• Kenny’s Empanadas, Woodbridge
• Lala’s PR Kitchen, Old Bridge. Authentic Puerto Rican food.
• La Sonrisa, Jersey City
BARBECUE FOOD TRUCKS
• Brother Bear’s BBQ, Chesilhurst
• Oink and Moo BBQ, Florham Park
• Ma & Pa’s Tex-Mex BBQ, Hamilton
• Rodger’s Real BBQ, Avenel
THAI & ASIAN FOOD TRUCKS
• Aroy-D, The Thai Elephant, Verona and Hoboken
• The Thai Elephant, Hoboken
• Ms. Fu’s Yummy Food Truck, Jersey City
• My Four Suns, Mercerville. Korean Fusion.
• Cupcakes 2 Go Go, Westmount
• Cupcake Carnivale, South/Central Jersey
• Kiss and Cake Cup, Newark
• Polkadot Cupcake, Hoboken
• House of Cupcakes, Princeton
ICE CREAM & DESSERT TRUCKS
• Amanda Bananas, Hoboken. Whipped banana alternative to ice cream.
• Betty’s Icebox, Marlboro. Shaved ice.
• Cha–Yen, Mount Holly. Shaved ice and bubble teas.
• Chimney Cake Factory, Sweet or savory treats
• Flirty Desserts, North Brunswick. Ice cream, cake, cookies and more.
• Freezy Freeze, Red Bank. Liquid nitrogen ice cream.
• Igloo Italian Ice & Ice Cream Truck, Ocean
• Kona Ice, Montclair
• Lexylicious, Toms River. Custom ice-cream sandwiches.
• MilkSugarLove, Jersey City. Organic handmade ice cream, cookies, cakes and more.
• Sip and Swirl Ice Cream, Little Falls. Ice cream.
• Waffle de Lys, Hoboken. Sweet or savory Belgian waffles.
BREAKFAST FOOD & COFFEE TRUCKS
• The Feed Truck, Princeton. Locally sourced breakfast and late-night fare.
• Johnny’s Pork Roll and Coffee Truck, Red Bank. Breakfast and coffee.
• Molly’s Milk Truck, Hoboken. Signature cold-brewed coffee, breakfast and lunch.
• Fired Up Flatbread, Pittstown
• JB Wood Fired, New Egypt
• Pizza Vita, Union and Jersey City
HOT DOG TRUCKS
• Andy’s Roadside Dive, Mt. Arlington
• Callahan’s Hot Dogs, Norwood. Hot dogs, burgers and sandwiches.
• Jersey Johnny’s Grill, Pequannock
• JJ’s Hot Dogs, Newark
• Max’s Famous Hotdogs on Wheels, Long Branch
• Rosie’s Weenie Wagon, Englewood Cliffs. Hot dogs and Cuban food.
• Vito’s Hot Dogs, Harrison
• CheezeN, Red Bank. Gourmet grilled cheese.
• E & S Original Steak N Take, Newark. Cheese steaks and more.
• Fed by Ed, Shrewsbury. Gourmet sandwiches.
• Jonnie G’s, Ocean. Burgers, crabcake sandwiches, cheese fries and more.
• The King of Chacarero, Newark. Chilean sandwiches.
• Reuben on Rye, Cherry Hill. Reuben sandwiches.
• So Jersey Mobile Café, Swedesboro. Grilled cheese, sandwiches and desserts.
• Tony Boloney’s Mustache Mobile, Atlantic City. Sandwiches and pizza.
VEGAN FOOD TRUCKS
• The Cinnamon Snail, NJ and NYC. Vegan and organic.
• Try Vegan, Millstone Twp.
SOUL FOOD TRUCKS
• Amazing Taste, Plainfield. Soul food, Hispanic and American.
• PotLickers, Newark.
GREEK FOOD TRUCKS
• Aphrodite’s Kitchen, Forked River
• Sahara Grill and Pita, Jersey City
ITALIAN FOOD TRUCKS
• Carmella, Jersey City
• Zinnas Mobile Bistro, Cranbury
• Gaetano’s Food Truck, Red Bank
SEAFOOD FOOD TRUCKS
• Angry Crab, Jersey City and Hoboken. Crabcakes.
• Off The Hook Food Truck, Ridgewood. Gourmet seafood.
• Surf and Turf Truck, Philly and NJ. Lobster rolls, breakfast and more.
SPECIALTY FOOD TRUCKS
• 1 Potato Two, Tukerton, Sandwich alternative called a “Spudwich”
• Cubanita Shack, Old Bridge. Cuban food.
• French Quarter, Hoboken. Cajun/New Orleans-style food.
• Girardi’s Kabobs, Old Bridge.
• Incrediballs, Jersey City. Chicken, pork and vegetarian meatballs.
• Kevin’s Salad Station, Camden. Salads and smoothies.
• Local 215, Camden. Locally sourced ingredients.
• Mobile Mardi Gras Food Truck, Princeton. Louisiana cuisine.
• Mordi’s Food Truck, Jersey City. Mediterranean schnitzels.
Shore Good Eats, Neptune City. Gourmet and dessert egg rolls such as shaved rib eye, mac & cheese, buffalo chicken, apple pie (rolled in brown sugar cinnamon with whipped cream & caramel drizzle), cheesecake (with fresh strawberries & whipped cream). They also do breakfast egg rolls.
• Soup King Mobile, Newark. The original soup man.
• Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine, Vineland. Fresh, upscale foods.
• The Cow and the Curd, Philadelphia. Wisconsin beer battered fried cheese curds.