Fashion & Jewelry
Don’t overlook this special time. Here’s how to make it relaxing, luxurious and fun!Read More
Here, Alexis Wolfer in her new book Radiant Bride (2016: Running Press; $22) fills us in on great wedding-day makeup tips:
1.What is your fee and payment policy? If required, is there an additional fee for travel? How much time do you anticipate needing?
2. Will you stay on hand throughout the day/night for touch-ups—and, if so, is there an added cost?
3. If not, will you provide me with products for touch-ups? Or are there products I should buy in advance to do touch-ups myself?
4. Do you bring your own products? Am I responsible for providing anything?
5. What kind of space and lighting do you need?
6. Will you style my bridesmaids? If so, how much additional time do you need and what will be the added cost?
7. Will you be bringing an assistant?
8. How should I prepare on the big day? Should my hair be wet? Should I apply my skincare products?
9. Do you have references and/or pictures of brides you’ve styled recently?
ALEXIS WOLFER is the founder and editor-in-chief of the popular online women’s magazine TheBeautyBean.com as well as a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle expert. Alexis’s unique and effective beauty secrets led Access Hollywood to dub her the “Female Beauty MacGyver” and People Stylewatch to call her “The DIY Beauty Queen.” She is also a certified holistic health coach and the author of The Recipe For Radiance: Discover Beauty’s Best-Kept Secrets In Your Kitchen. She currently lives in Los Angeles.