I’ve been traveling a lot this month (more on that later), so when I saw this offer for the Harvest Inn in Napa, it caught the interest of the travel bug inside of me and thought it was worth pointing out. Napa is a wonderfully romantic destination, whether you escape for a “planning” weekend, a fun honeymoon or just a chance to get away. Tra Vigne is fabulous, and I just love St. Helena. Here are the details:
Harvest Inn (harvestinn.com) invites food and wine lovers to taste Napa Valley’s best during Napa Valley Restaurant Month, January 2013, with ‘Tastes and Sips’ a new package showcasing St. Helena’s finest accommodations, food and wines. The two night package includes Vineyard View accommodations with a wood-burning fireplace, a $100 gift certificate to Tra Vigne, one of the Valley’s best restaurants; wine tastings at a neighboring award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon producer, a welcome bottle of wine, cookbook and much more.
‘Tastes and Sips’ includes:
· Two nights’ accommodations in a newly renovated guest room with wood-burning fireplace
· $100 gift certificate to Tra Vigne
· A welcome bottle of Whitehall Lane Cabernet Sauvignon and a box of delicious Woodhouse chocolate truffles, handmade in St. Helena
· A delicious, bountiful Napa style breakfast delivered to the guest room
· A special cookbook from the Inn’s collection
· Personal concierge itinerary and activities planning assistance
· Two complimentary wine tastings for two people at a local award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon producer
· Complimentary wine and cheese tasting on Friday and Saturday evenings in the Great Room
· Access to the Fitness Room and gently heated swimming pools
· On-site parking
· Internet access
‘Tastes and Sips’ starts at $389 per night, with a two night minimum, not including taxes and gratuities. It is available January 1-31, 2013.