It’s football season…but there’s still plenty of wedding planning to be done! Here’s what you can do while you watch the game…or sit with your fiancé while he watches the game!
1. Start working on seating arrangements…and who sits with whom.
2. Listen to first dance options (with headphones, so as not to bother your fiancé!)
3. Review different readings for your ceremony.
5. Narrow down your menu options from your caterer’s master list.
7. Search for honeymoon destinations and read hotel reviews on Trip Advisor.
8. Write bridal shower thank yous.
9. Search for bridal party gifts.
10. Get started on your wedding DIY project (such as gluing rhinestones to 300 place cards or tying ribbons to program covers).
11. Organize ALL of the addresses into one master list for your calligrapher.
12. Look at your photographer’s website for images that you definitely want to re-create (and ones that you don’t need to spend time on)!
13. Put together a song list to give the band.