While speaking with a premier New Jersey floral designer, I was captivated by her stories about the painstaking effort thatRead More
The experts at Blue Nile shared with us the hottest engagement ring trends that they’ve been seeing this year. Which is your favorite?
1. Knife Edge. It’s a clean, but striking aesthetic that makes the solitaire diamond look like a real stunner.
2. Rose Gold. The pink hue shows no sign of slowing its ascent into the mainstream.
3. Vintage & Gemstone. We’re loving the way these two trends go hand-in-hand in the styles below!
4. Updated Halo. Building on the traditional halo, these looks incorporate details at every angle and draw inspiration for shapes and structure from architecture.
5. Modern Romantic. Whether it’s a solitaire with a twist, or floral-inspired details, these new engagement rings evoke romance in a modern way.