JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions shares helpful wedding tips for those that are inspired by All Hallows’ Eve…
1. Have guests arrive dressed in costume.
2. Use candelabras and spooky decorations to set the mood.
3. Serve foods using dry ice so the tables are smoking as food is served.
4. Colors! Play off the black with the linens and use white candles.
5. Hand out goody bags as the guests depart.
6. Have someone with a candy tray walking around passing out candy.
7. Use lit pumpkins to line the walkway or aisle area.
8. Hire a tarot card reader to entertain the guests.
9. Get a spooky cake or make one out of candy.
10. DIY mini pumpkin escort cards.
Happy Halloween, brides!
Hide Photo List
Show Photo List