While speaking with a premier New Jersey floral designer, I was captivated by her stories about the painstaking effort thatRead More
Thinking about getting married in Princeton? Check out this styled shoot by Kristin Rockill of Details of I do and get inspired!
“Searching for a wedding venue is the first box that needs to get checked on the wedding planning list! While New Jersey has a huge list of venues to choose from including barns, ballrooms and grand estates, one of my favorite venues has always been the Nassau Inn! You can’t beat the quaint historic charm this Princeton landmark provides nestled in the center of town amidst shops, a lush landscape and the University. Interested? Here are my top 5 reasons why you should say I do at the Historic Nassau Inn!
1. Location, Location, Location! I mean does it get any better then being walking distance to everything??? Food – Check! Shopping – Check! Hotel – Check! Historic Landmarks – Check! Churches and Chapels – Check! If you are a Princeton Grad, it doesn’t get much better the The University Chapel – S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!
2. Picture Ops Galore! Whether you are looking for some city like shots in front of the famous red door or the towns shops like the Bent Spoon or on the gorgeous Princeton Campus amidst the old stone buildings, archways and trees, you’ll never run out of options. And did I mention they are all walking distance?
3. Destination Venue! Your guests may be traveling from far and wide or from right down the street… Either way, they will love a night out on the town in the centrally located downtown Princeton area. With so much to do and see and of course with everything being walking distance, you can’t go wrong. It provides guests a much better experience than a North Jersey Ballroom on the side of a highway.
4. Historic Charm! Both inside and out the Nassau Inn is oozing with old world charm! From the second floor lobby and lounge to the grand ballroom and outdoor patio there are so many options for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The newly renovated Tap Room is the perfect place for your rehearsal dinner or after party!
5. Oh So Affordable! That’s right, don’t expect this spectacular venue to cost you an arm and a leg! The Nassau Inn has packages for every price point and even their premium package includes numerous upgrades including wedding centerpieces and valet parking!”
Photography: Kyo Morishima
Styling, Event Design & Flowers: Kristin Rockill
Furniture: West Elm
Backdrop Wall: Angela Nicole Design
Rentals: Brillman’s Rental Barn
Venue: Nassau Inn
Hair & Makeup: Letitia Kakas, Gena Verde Longo – New Jersey
Stationery: April Lynn Designs