Beach, barn, ballroom, DIY? There's so much to choose from!Read More
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, there’s no denying it’s the most romantic time of the year. If you’re thinking of popping the question to your one-and-only, consider one of these great proposal ideas from wedding planner JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions.
1. Say it with a flash mob. Enlist family members and friends to perform a song and tell the story!
2. Say with a live performance at a Broadway show. Enlist the stage manager of the show to help pull this one off.
3. Spell it out with rose petals in candle filled room.
4. Say on the jumbo tron at times square.
5. Create the perfect picnic in the snow. At a ski resort, arrange for a fire pit, blankets, hot chocolate and s’mores!
6. Head to a romantic, star-filled beach at night. Bring only candles and a quaint dinner for two.
7. Say it at the Rockefeller Center Ice Rink–they offer a variety of packages.
8. Say it atop the city. There are lots of rooftop restaurants like The Rainbow Room.
9. Send a candy-gram with a ring placed inside the box!
10. Hire a sky writer!
11. Write a poem for her.
12. Enlist her favorite music artist to help pull it off at one of his/her performances.