While speaking with a premier New Jersey floral designer, I was captivated by her stories about the painstaking effort thatRead More
With all this snow on the ground, the thought of a summer wedding just doesn’t seem possible. But for all of you summer brides, you KNOW your summer wedding is right around the corner! We’re sure you’re putting all the final touches into place—so make sure you haven’t overlooked these great tips and last-minute details from Colin Cowie for your summer wedding.
1. For brides and wedding guests, choose to style your hair in an up-do instead of styling your hair down. Bonus: Add pair of sparkling diamond stud or diamond drop earrings that will dazzle and complement your up-do.
2. Provide lots of shade for guests to cool down, such as a gorgeous tent or chic umbrella favors.
3. In addition to your signature drinks, add beverage stations so that every guest can stay hydrated and happy!
4. To keep your bouquet looking fresh, store it in a refrigerator until right before the ceremony.
5. Bring the colors of summer to your wedding jewelry by donning a yellow diamond ring, morganite necklace, or sapphire pendant. Bonus: Yellow gold and diamonds are another great way to bring warmth and color to your wedding-day ensemble, like geometric-inspired pieces from Colin Cowie’s fine jewelry collection.