JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions gives us 10 tips for a jolly and bright Christmas wedding!
1. Decorate the room with live Christmas trees (they smell amazing!)
2. Ask guests to sign an ornament in place of a guestbook
3. Hire carolers to welcome guests
4. Arrange poinsettias to line the aisles at your ceremony
5. Set tables with candles, mistletoe and white snow, alongside glass cylinder centerpieces filled with ornaments
6. Give the bridesmaids some holiday flair
7. Serve a traditional Christmas feast- standing pork roast with stuffing
8. Serve hot chocolate upon arrival
10. Gingerbread cookie brides and gro0ms make great little favors
Be inspired by the holidays!