With indoor-dining restrictions still in effect in New Jersey with no foreseeable end in sight, outdoor tented venues are lookingRead More
Spring has officially sprung in the Garden State, and there’s still more reason than ever to embrace the newest, most vibrant wedding trends of the season!
Here, our friend JoAnn Gregoli—of the NJ and NYC-based wedding-planning service Elegant Occasions—gives us the top nine spring wedding trends!
1. Elaborate cakes and displays.
2. Whimsical cocktails served in creative containers (tea cups, Coke bottles, Mason jars, etc.)
3. Costumed servers.
4. Dream catcher escort cards.
5. Teepee seating.
6. Tea parties (with cocktails).
7. Place cards engraved on tables, napkins or chair backs.
8. Sustainable favors (seeds, trees, succulents, etc.)