Spring has officially sprung in the garden state, and there’s still more reason than ever to embrace the newest, most vibrant wedding trends of the season!
Here, our friend JoAnn Gregoli–of the NYC based wedding planning service Elegant Occasions–gives us the top 9 spring wedding trends! PIN your favorites.
LewChan Photography; via ArtfullyWed
1. Elaborate cakes and displays.
Debora Souza Photography; via HWTM
2. Whimsical cocktails served in creative containers (tea cups, coke bottles, mason jars, etc.)
Michael and Melia Seniors Photography
3. Costumed servers.
Erin Kunkel Photography; via PopSugar
4. Dream catcher escort cards.
5. Teepee seating.
6. Dinner menus projected on the walls.
7. Tea parties (with cocktails).
KT Merry Photography; via HeyWeddingLady
8. Place-cards engraved on tables, napkins or chair backs.
The Markows Photography
9. Sustainable favors (seeds, trees, succulents, etc.)
What are your favorite wedding trends for spring? Tell us in the comment section below!
Follow JoAnn on Twitter.
Hide Photo List
Show Photo List