There’s a lot to love about summer weddings. And whether you’re planning on getting married at home or at a luxurious outdoor venue, summer weddings offer an endless array of darling possibilities! But don’t let the stifling weather throw a wrench in your plans to wed in the great outdoors; Here are JoAnn Gregoli’s tips for having an unforgettably cool summer wedding outside!
Image via polkadotbride.com
1. Cold towels for the guests during the ceremony.
Image via weddinggrowcalifornia.com
2. Lemonade and iced tea for guests comfort.
Image via etsy.com
3. Fans in place of programs. (We found these on Etsy!)
Image via table6productions.com
4. Passed ice pops during cocktail hour.
Image via dunksphoto.com
5. Bug spray in baskets for guest comfort.
Image via rexandregina.com
6. Cooling stations.
Image via zacxwolf.com
7. Food trucks at the after party–ice cream trucks are very fun!
Image via greenweddingshoes.com
8. Think farm-to-table menu as far as food is concerned. Fresh produce is key.
Love these tips? Check out our full list of Outdoor Wedding Hacks!
Follow JoAnn on Twitter.
Hide Photo List Show Photo List