Here at NJB, we’ve seen our fair share of wedding cakes. Some are outrageous (have you seen that crazy list?) while others are understated. And then there are the cakes that are so creative and elaborate that we almost can’t imagine taking a bite of them!
We simply can’t keep all these custom creations to ourselves any longer…so we decided to compile a list of the 15 favorite wedding cakes that are (almost) too pretty to eat. Emphasis on almost––because, c’mon, cake is delicious!
Pin all your favorites!
1. This DNA cake provided by The Madison Hotel. Drew Noel Photography; From Melissa and Karsten’s Wedding.
2. This gorgeous creation by Maritime Parc. Philip Siciliano Photography; From Laura and Kristopher’s Real Wedding.
3. This masterpiece from Rudy’s Bakery in Ridgewood. Jeff Tisman Photography; From Kelly and James’s Real Wedding.
4. This Gatsby-style cake from Palermo’s Bakery. Jason Rhee Photography; From Leigh and Matthew’s Real Wedding.
5. This floral cake handcrafted by Julia Spencer. Lilian Haidar Photography; From Kate and Jeffrey’s Real Wedding.
6. This glitzy creation by The Venetian. Vivian Photography; From Snooki and Jionni’s Real Wedding.
7. This unique cake by Carlo’s Bakery. Patricia Doles Photography; From Meredith and John’s Real Wedding.
8. This elegant creation from World of Chantilly. Jeff Tisman Photography; From Carla and Aaron’s Real Wedding.
9. This very naked cake from Palermo’s Bakery in Ridgefield Park. 1314 Studio; From Joelle and Frank’s Real Wedding.
10. This aqua creation from Moester’s Bakery in Manahawkin. Jeff Tisman Photography; From Veronica and Paul’s Real Wedding.
11. This very merry cake from Luscious and Sweet Gourmet Baker. Dinofa Photography; From Jennifer and Bill’s Real Wedding.
12. This medieval creation from Amy Cakes. Joe Craig Photography; From Andrea and Edward’s Real Wedding.
13. This whipped treat from Whipped Bakeshop in Philadelphia. Jamie K Photography; From Kristen and Michael’s Real Wedding.
14. This rosy cake from La Promenade. Vanessa Joy Photography; From Lauren and Mark’s Real Wedding.
15. This pink perfection cake from Pink Cake Box. Laura Bruen Photography; From Heather and Anthony’s Real Wedding.
Did you have a wedding cake that’s worthy of this list? Send a picture (and the name of your bakery) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Denise on Twitter.