While speaking with a premier New Jersey floral designer, I was captivated by her stories about the painstaking effort thatRead More
Whether you’re prepping for your wedding night, honeymoon, or just a spur-of-the-moment couples retreat, it’s always a good idea to pack a sexy little outfit to surprise your honey with.
If you haven’t already noticed, lingerie has come a long way over the past few years. There are a variety of styles (and designers) to choose from–ranging from the totally modest to Fifty Shades of Freaky.
To prove it to you, we handpicked these 15 little boudoir inspirations for your next intimate evening. Browse the list and pin your favorites! P.S. we’ve got an entire Pinterst board dedicated to this very sexy stuff–check it out!
1. This turquoise garter from the BrilliantBride Etsy shoppe, $17.99.
2. The high-waisted lace panty and bra set from Frederick’s of Hollywood, $24.00 and $29.50.
3. This bustier from The Dain Shoppe. (Call 973-539-7586 for pricing.)
4. This bow babydoll from Victoria’s Secret, $68.00.
5. The Coup De Foudre Dress from Yandy.com, $29.95.
6. A deep-v bodysuit from Nordstrom, $134.00.
7. The open-back gown from Frederick’s of Hollywood, $68.50.
8. This lace low-back bustier from Macy’s, $69.00.
9. This very sexy kimono from Victoria’s Secret, $49.50 – $52.00.
10. This underwear and bra set from Bloomingdale’s, $198.00 and $88.00.
11. This printed chemise from Frederick’s of Hollywood, $38.50.
12. A pair of personalized hot pants from WifeyShop Etsy store, $17.00.
13. The very sheer chantilly lace chemise from BHLDN, $120.00.
14. This bondage-inspired bodysuit from ShopBop, $225.00.
15. This contour dress from Journelle, $828.00.
We love hearing from you! Leave your comments below.
Follow Denise on Twitter.