Wedding Planning 101
If you want to capture all of your bridal-prep memories and wedding-day details like the pros, here’s what you needRead More
Isn’t love grand? We sure think so! The very best weddings are the ones that incorporate romantic details from the bride and groom’s personal love story. Whether it’s small tokens of their time spent together or a grand gesture on the dance floor—a little romance goes a long way. There are all sorts of ways to accomplish having an incredibly romantic wedding (while still remaining modern and cool!) Here’s a list of our personal favorites!
1. Start with a playful, old-fashioned engagement photo.
2. Get creative with rose petals. Line the aisle with them, scatter them on tables or even throw them in the air as you exit the church!
3. Sew a little reminder into the back of your gown, or even your groom’s tie!
4. Set the scene with intimate lighting.
5. Put it into words. Spell out LOVE wherever you see fit!
6. Get a photo of you holding your parents’ wedding photos.
7. Put your relationship timeline on display.
8. Rock a vintage bridal look from your favorite decade–think Casablanca or The Roaring 20s!
9. Have a “Ring for a Kiss” bell!
10. Say Anything: Pay tribute to your favorite romantic movie with a special dance or scene reenactment.
11. Hang tulips from the ceiling!
12. Don’t forget the romantic music.
13. Incorporate classic details. Like a pocket watch!
14. Monogram a handkerchief as a special keepsake for your flower girl. One day, when she is a bride, it will be her something old.
15. Get creative with lanterns. Line the aisles with them, use them as centerpieces or decorate as you please!
16. And finally…let sparks fly.