Every bride wants to make a grand entrance. If done right, it can be the most memorable detail of the evening for your guests. Our friend JoAnn Gregoli (of NYC wedding planning service Elegant Occasions) gave us 12 exciting and daring new ways to arrive at your wedding–and we love every single one of them!
1. Pedicab–this is fun for everyone!
2. Motor scooters or Vespas–just like how they do in Italy!
3. Helicopter–if the venue has a helipad.
4. Horseback. (Plus it makes for great pictures.)
5. Jet ski. If you’re having a wedding on the water, they are a fun way to arrive…but of course you have to be in a bathing suit!
6. Canoe–like they do in Tahiti and Fiji!
7. Motorcycle…for those Harley Davidson lovers!
8. Vintage VW beetle or vintage VW van for the throwback couples!
9. Sports cars driven by the couple themselves.
10. Skydiving and hot air balloon for those thrill seekers!
11. Vintage trolley for the old fashioned couple.
12. School buses for the studious type.
Moral of the story: Think outside the box, be different, and be inspired!
How did you arrive to your NJ wedding? Post a comment below or share your wedding photos with us, here.
Follow JoAnn on Twitter.