Here, JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions shares some great ways to personalize your wedding. We love the coffee-table guest book idea!
1. Serve wines from the years you were both born.
2. Carry a bouquet using the same types of flowers your MOM carried.
3. Incorporate a family dish into your meal, and then give out the recipe as favors.
4. Give guests candles during the ceremony to light with the unity candle.
5. For a garden wedding , used pressed flower petals as part of the ceremony program.
6. Use family heirloom linens on your sweetheart table.
7. For those who have passed, place pictures of them into charms and attach to your bouquet.
8. Instead of a guest book, use a coffee table book of the area where the wedding is taking place. You will have memories of that location for the rest of your lives.
9. Have guests use thumbprints as the guest sign-in board and then sign their print.
10. Name tables after places or songs important in your life.