While speaking with a premier New Jersey floral designer, I was captivated by her stories about the painstaking effort thatRead More
Stylist and blogger Kristin Rockill shared with us her 10 favorite beach wedding ideas. “They infuse a slice of summer sunshine and seashore vibes without being corny!”
1. Forget the guest book, I love this message in a bottle station!
2. Sand Bottle Place Cards are oh so sweet!
3. Refreshment Stations are ideal for guests to grab and go and they look great to!
4. Sea Coral, Sea Glass & Starfish are a sophisticated way to add a touch of the sand and shore.
5. White Wash Details add that perfect touch of sand and wind blown laid back decor.
6. Bright Cheerful Blooms with tropical accents create the perfect vibe for a summer wedding!
7. 2 Piece Wedding Gowns are made for beach weddings! Easy, breezy, fun and flirty!
8. Beach Inspired Accessories give your ensemble that beach babe vibe. Star Fish in your hair and oversized shell necklaces, loving it!
9. A Beach Romper is a must for the after party!
10. Fun & Flirty Props & Decor From the classic beach cruiser to pink vintage suitcases or a yellow settee, props add a personal flare to your ceremony and reception and make for some super cute pics!