Daniel Nydick is a New Jersey wedding photographer, who, at his core, operates best when in service to others. He’s always been relationship-driven. It’s connections with those close to us that makes our life’s experience that much richer, so it’s no surprise that his clients naturally become a part of his family. There is no other industry in which he believes he is better suited.
Being a wedding photographer allows him to live a creative, fulfilling existence while being in service to others.
He is a good fit if you are looking for a fresh, enthusiastic, seasoned professional who will put you at ease, make you laugh and spend quality time with you before, during and after your wedding day.
Getting to know each other on a personal level allows him to not only to make sure all of your needs are met, but it also allows him to foster a bond that enables him to capture and deliver your stunning images you’ll cherish for the rest of your life.
At the end of the day, it all boils down to this:
- Daniel is personable, fun and enthusiastic (and sometimes cornier than he cares to admit).
- He is more than your photographer—he is your dear friend who’s looking out for you, who’s been through enough wedding days to be able to calmly help you navigate yours.
- He is driven by an intense desire to capture beautifully moving and evocative images.
- If it hasn’t been made abundantly clear, he truly loves what he does. While his enthusiasm is contagious, what really ignites it all is the connection his couples share. He hones in on it, and together, you create something wonderful.
- He would love nothing more than to be of service to you.
- Boutique studio
- Evocative. Vibrant. Real. Love.
- One-on-one personal white-glove service
- Packages available from 4 to 14 hours
- Candid photosTrue
- Dark with contrastTrue
- Black and whitesTrue
- Online galleryTrue
- Wedding portraitsTrue
- Engagement shootTrue
- Prints includedTrue
- Packages offeredTrue